The Cincinnati Taxicab Advisory Commission has recently released a new report which includes recommendations to improve the safety and reliability of Cincinnati taxis. The report is scheduled to be reviewed by the City Council’s Rules and Government Operations Committee on Monday.
Taxicab Proposals to be Implemented Before the World Choir Games include
- Increase the meter rate. The last taxicab fare increase was in 2006.
Flag Drop: $4.00
Distance: $2.00 per mile ($0.25 per 1/8 mile).
Traffic Delay and Wait Time: $25.00 per hour.
- Accept customer feedback via the city’s customer service hotline and website.
- Standardize the display of company and driver information in backseat of taxicab.
- Display Customer Bill of Rights.
- Increase the number of permanent and part-time taxi stands.
Recent Ohio Airport Ground Transportation News